Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A new girl, a new beginning... i guess...

Well, back to UTAR after a cruel year with accounting n now doin marketing... sigh... numbers, numbers, n numbers...

marketing is fun eventhough juz went through 2 days of classes. what can i say? it is not bad after all...

forget studies, lets come to the main thing...

i saw a girl on my 1st day. she smiled at me n i replied with my ugly smile. by looks, there is no doubt that she is beautiful. i got to know her, she was fine n responded well. we r friends now... hmmm... i m telling the truth though... i dont know much yet, i guess Bani the man has to find out...

she has this interesting smile that u can look at all day... "WOW" was my expression when she smiled... the other word for her eyes is "AWESOME", no other words to describe...

that is all 4 now... hmmm... the shortest post ever!!!

tc y'all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHARATH BANI
Got new interested girl never tell me la. Hmph. U call this friend. Must message me saying
"EH! I LIKE SOMEONE LA! HER NAME IS BLABLABLA AND SHE HAS A FREAKING NICE SMILE BUT YOURS STILL NICER" =p

Now your turn never drop me any comment on my blog. My blog getting lesser and lesser from 51 to 10+ only =( LOL

Anyway, Take care and do keep in touch.