Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jealous? It is not me at all...

This 1st week of uni was fine. All went on well n i enjoyed being in my new class with new people. I didnt know bachelor of marketing course has so many pretty girls! ha ha ha... The same old Bani...

Jealousy... hmmm... I m not the type to feel jealous, but this past few days, life has been tough to accept the fact... sigh... What is happening? Damn the world of changes!!! I m juz not good enough... Y God? Y?


Some guy is getting closer, n i m looking at my own downfall. I believe there is no hope... "study 1st la" this is what i say to calm myself. I hate going to the UTAR cafetaria but now, i m a frequent visitor... sigh... Cant believe i m doing this after being in quite a bad past...

Another short post i guess....

As "jiwang" as always,

Sharath Bani a.k.a BugS

Caution to all readers: This post is such where questions may arise, do not attempt to investigate.

No comments: